2020 – 2021 School Year Fees, Tuition and Registration
Note: The Fees and Tuition for the 2020 – 2021 school year are unchanged from the 2019 – 2020 school year.
Information and registration documents will be available here and in hard copy form from the school office.
Attention: Parents of Current and Future Prospective Our Lady of Refuge School Students
Subject: Online Process for Families to Apply to the Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance
Please click on the following links to view important information including timing deadlines for the online process to apply for Archdiocese of Detroit Tuition Assistance for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Archdiocese of Detroit Catholic Schools Tuition Assistance Web Page
- Parent Information Letter (pdf)
- Pastor Signature Form (pdf)
- FACTS Student Grant and Aid Link
See the Parent Information Letter for submission timing for the Tuition Assistance Program for the upcoming school year.
Parents of current students with access to the separate FACTS Tuition and Fees Payment System can use their credentials for that system to log into the FACTS Grant and Aid System . . . using the link provided above.
- All required forms must be completed and submitted, along with the registration fee and other fees, at the time of registration.
- Cash payments not accepted: Consistent with the recommendations of the Archdiocese of Detroit and with the full support of Msgr. McEnhill and Mr. Rapal, school staff and administrative personal will not accept cash payments for registration, tuition or other school related fees.
Please direct any questions to Debra Richards at 248.682.3422
2020 – 2021 Fee & Tuition Schedule
Click here to download the schedule in pdf format.